Monday, March 17, 2008

Not fair

Early 9 am, my senior colleague phones me, asking me whether I arrived in office or not. I was like now only 9am, want me so early in office!!? I told her I on the way, taking bus. She says that another colleague want to bring me go event, so I was like okay. 

I reached office at 9.45 am and I thought I was late. But lucky, she is there, waiting me. I was happy because I can go for an event, no need to sit in the office. On the way going there, my colleague chat with me, saying about her problem. I just listen and say yes, oh, ic. 

Eventually, I was going back to office around 1.30pm. Today, we will have a new colleague came in. My colleague say this new girl is quite impolite. I don't know because I haven't met her. They coming in afternoon after going to the event. 

The first time I see her, I doesn't know how to describe. She doesn't say a 'Hi' to me even though I'm just a an intern. I feel that my senior colleagues treats her better than me. Maybe her friend. She told her everything and give her to follow her, but I was like sitting here doing nothing. I feel like I being ignored. I didn't even given any articles to write on and doing nothing. I can see the difference between her treats. 

I know that I can't say much as I'm just an intern, will leave soon compare to her that working with this company. I feel ignore, being unfair to me. All the works, they will ask her to do and I'm just sit here dreaming and sleepy =.= 

My first impression about her, I see her doesn't work seriously. Laughing and chatting here and there when the boss is not around. She wills just following the senior, standing there until she give her some works. My senior looks quite busy with her stuff. Saying that 'I'm so busy, the publication is nearer'.

But, all the time I here, she always chatting with MSN or phone talking. Asking me to write the entire article. She seems like very busy, and need to OT. But, I could feel that she just pretending. And today only I know, she promoted to a manager position. Wow,sitting in office, chatting, msn can be a manager. What a good job. 

My whole day in working,  sitting and online or blogging. I see them so busy, teaching her, and don't have anyone bother me. I'm being invisible. But, I will stand until my intern finish. It's only left a month and I'm sure I can handle it. I  must protect my CGPA. I really hope my intern will end ASAP. I really doesn't like here from the beginning. 

No comments: