Saturday, March 15, 2008

My worst sad birthday

Grats for being a year older. A very shiny, bright morning makes me feel so good today. A morning breakfast prepared by my dad and 2 red eggs from my mom. Am I dreaming? 

A Saturday afternoon should go out shopping or having a movie with friends, but I spend my whole day at home. Watching VCD, Huan Zhu Ge Ge again or playing games. 

It was quite fine the whole day. Until the time for dinner. When my sister came back from outing, we are planning to go out eat. Either going Per Point, Fatty Cheong and Shanghai Tian Restaurant for my celebration. 

But, when my sister says going to Fatty Cheong, my mom doesn't want it. Saying that the food there is not nice and I will vomit. Asking us to go without her. This is possible -.- I quite ok or anything as well as my family is together for a dinner. 

Around 7pm, my dad asks me what I want to eat as he go pack. I was so angry and upset, told him i wasn't hungry. Then my dad told my mom and they two argue. I was like. Could you two stop fighting on my birthday? 

Then, I go watch tv at my mom room. My mom came in, saying want to go eat or not. First I don't want, but at last, I change my clothes and prepare to go. But, my mom just sitting in front of the tv doing nothing. I know she doesn't want to go. I was so sad. 

Finally, I know that my birthday is the worst. I go cut my cake, without any wishing. I cry the whole night, crying for being treat like this by my own parents. I am not blaming for the eating or what, but why they like to argue. I know my birthday is not a big day, but all I wan is a normal family dinner. Why she doesn't feel what I need? 

When she make the 2 red eggs for me, it was the first time and I think I will have a great day today, but it turn out worse. I really feel sad and crying until my eyes become red. Now, I know that, I shouldn't happy and celebrate my birthday. It is more worse and I really sad thinking about it.

No comments: