Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Do you believe?

In a moody and sad expression, tears drop each second. I heard shocking news today, where I couldn't believe it until I read the news. 

Lydia Sum died this morning after a protracted battle with liver cancer.. I was shocked to hear this. My heart feels sad. Although I really don't know her, but she's my Happy Fruit when I small, watching her funny scenes and her laughing laughter.

When I see her during the TVB Drama award, I think in January, she is really looked terrible. Her body becomes thinner and small. And she needs to sit in a handicapped chair. The time I saw her, I was like what happen to her? 

Suffering from liver cancer. I wonder why all artist will suffer from this disease? Why can't they live happily for the rest of their life? The late Anita Mui, also suffering from cancer. Why those entire artist would get those disease? I really can't understand about it. Is there a curse? 


No comments: