Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I Wonder

It's been almost 2 months I been here as an intern. Still, I just do what they ask me to. Sitting in front of the computer, writing the articles all day. Do I satisfy? No. I wonder and ask myself, is it I'm not good enough? Is it I still look like a teenagers? If not...

I am not blaming anyone or myself. I just wonder why. Why I can't go out to look for an event? Why I need to stay in the office? Writing the article, which they go for the event and ask me to write back? Is it I doesn't have any vehicles, yet it is possible for me to go anywhere?

It just seems that my daily life is same as OL. Going to work every morning, coming back at night, sitting in the office for the whole day!!! This really different from what I expect. I still wondering should I continue to be a journalist?

Recently, I had been working hardly to finish my article. Almost 8-10 assignment given for me to write about it. Yet, I stuck after 3-4 articles done. I just hate it. I hate of sitting in the office. Be an OL. Picking up the phone.

Doing all the clerk work. Sometimes, even I write more, my mind just can't stand it. I can't get any new idea to develop in it. I'm stress.

I really wish... that my intern will end by tomorrow. I still have 7 weeks to go... then I'm free. I'm not that lazy to work or what, it just that I hate here. Life is so short. We don't know what will happen tomorrow. I just wan to do what I like....

No comments: