Friday, February 29, 2008

This Week

This week I'm quite busy with those articles. My whole week to pass by is writing and writing about what I really don't like. To tell the truth, I doesn't understand my writing at all. Seems that I stuck...

Monday
A new day to start work. As usual, I was given assignment to write. Quite busy as my supervisor give me an article to type in. I was going late for home, around 7 pm. Due to the article that she ask me do. I retype it for about 3 times, and she just told me cut here, cut there. -.-

Tuesday
Same as yesterday. Writing article. Editing it as given. So bored!!!.

Wednesday
Writing again the assignment given. Probably about four. No need to use the whole day to finish it =.= . Just about 30 minutes one article. So what I do is just delaying my article... and chatting. Anyway, today time pass quickly fast. Hehe....

Thursday
Again the same thing I did. Writing the same article with different idea. Just hoping that it will end fast.

Friday
Last day of the week. Did nothing much. As the article given make me dun understand what I write. Stuck for the whole day. Wishing to go home at 6pm.

Life is bored. If we given any chance to do what we like, we should appreciate it as chance given is just once.

No comments: