Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy

Back again~ finally it's the end of my holiday -.- haiz.... start work soon. But today is different. What I do? My laughing day.. haha. I watch CJ7 by Stephen Chow, my King of Comedy. I book the ticket around 2 pm at Times Square. So, still got time, my friend and I going to Low Yat, buying her hand phone.

Around 2pm, going to start the movie, we were sitting at the back to watch it. It is so nice. I almost laugh every scene of the movie, till my tears also drop. It is worth to buy a DVD to watch again. and ya.. the CJ7 is so cute. Hope it will release to sell it as a key chain.

I do admire Stephen Chow, as he can find a gal, with a look like boy to act in his drama. At first, I though it is a boy, but then my friend told me is a girl!!! Oh my, so look like a boy. CJ7 is about a poor Chinese laborer and his son who discovers/meets an alien creature of some sort. For a while story specifics beyond that were unknown, including what exactly the alien/creature is/looks like. But the alien, CJ7 is so cute. Quite suitable for laughter in CNY. haha

Stephen look quite old, but still is my King of Comedy. He is so freaky laugh at his movie when he is young. Although he is old now, but his acting is still same. I can see his white hair coming out.

Back to topic, this CJ 7 is about Ti (Stephen Chow) is a poor laborer father who works all day, at construction site to make sure that his son, Dicky (Xu Jian) can attend an elite private school. Ti can't afford to buy Dicky any expensive toys. Therefore, he goes around to the place he knows to get a new stuff for Dicky, but usually is at the junk yard.

One day, while going shopping for a new toy for Dicky, Ti finds a mysterious orb and brings it home for Dicky to play. What a surprise that the orb reveals itself to Dicky as a 'pet' with an extraordinary power. Armed with his CJ7, Dicky find that it is his chance to overcome his poor background and shabby clothes, to impress his fellow classmates for the first time in his life. But, it just was a dream from him...hehe

The conclusion for this movie is very touching where Ti was dead after fall from a building during his working hour. CJ 7, uses his power to save Ti's life, but in the end, he become a doll as he doesn't have any power to survive. But at last, the ending is a happy ending. hehe


Some scene from the movie~

See his son face, so cute...haha




CJ & alien and Dicky





No comments: