Thursday, February 7, 2008

New Year New Year

Sharp twelve am, our new year is here. A celebration that I'm waiting, to get ang pao!!! Happy CNY =) 

Rats year is here. ( I hate rats sobby =X ops should say I fobia with rats!!!) This year, my luck is not quite good. Yea~ I already know it. Can see from what I did this year. There will be many problems that I need to face, but still, I won't give up!! Jia You!!! Nothing special for CNY, I'll celebrate at home, watching television and I even watch back Huan Zhu Ge Ge again =.=. haha funny movie for a fun holiday. Didn't go back to my aunt house. But they will come to our house for 2 days. Haha.. my house will become messy with their kids here.  =.=

For me, I think mostly for CNY, we will take a good rest. Is it meaning that eating and sleeping? haha... I think so. This is what I did. Eat, sleep, watch tv and even playing games. I think my weight will gain dunno how many kg. -.-

But, during the new year season, the weather is extremely hot. My house already doesn't have air-cons, plus using the fan, I can feel my sweat all coming out. I could sleep well at night. I even bathing 4-5 times a day to get refresh myself. 
 
Hopefully everyday like this. lol....haha enjoy life as you can. We don't know what will happen tomorrow. So, do appreciate your life with a joyful and happiness moment. 


No comments: