Friday, December 28, 2007

Regret? or Happy?

Xmas had over and its going to be new year, a year to begin a new life, new challenge. After four days, my internship start...my new life start, my new work start, my new challenge start and what will happen to me? I was quite worry about it as I really doesn't know what to do for the first day of my intern. What I supposed to bring? or do? or go where and where's the company? OMG!!! I feel lost....

After one and a half year study, I think back what I learn, what I like about and my future. I feel like I no more longer like what I wanna be. Do I really suitable be a journalist? Am I getting the right choice? Can I be what I wanna be? Where is my way? Sometimes, I go regret on what I had done. I really feel lost, where I should go....

I always tell myself that being a journalist is not easy and it was a hard work, but I would try my best to do it. I told myself to be what I wanna be, but now, it seems that the curious is gone...I would not expect myself to be perfect, but at least I can do for it... just follow what I wan

No comments: