Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A busy and tired day...

A sleepy morning start as I wasn't sleep for a night...my eyes closing altohugh I try hard to open it. I went to Wangsa Maju with my sister as she need to do her passport. Oh yea... a far place that need take an hour to go.
this is the second time I went to Wangsa Maju, but I sure lost cos not familiar here. The first time I came was last year, to do my advertising project with my group member. ...

It seems that it takes a long way to go..as we reach there around 9am, and its quite late.I scared that we need to take a long time to finish it. But, a surprised begin.. The staff there told us that the computer system is down and need to take time to fix it. i was like..zzzz when I know.

My sister and I been wait for 3 hours to, where the problem solve around 11am. I was thinking, it was not the server down, but the computer problem that appear and is their techinician need to take 3 hours to come here and fix it? I was like .... and I told myself that government work is like this, slow and wasting time.

After the problem fix, we waiting our turn to done it. And therefore, need to wait for another 3 hours to get the passport. Which means that today I been waiting 6 hours to do 1 passport. wow.. a very fast service in Malaysia.

When I reach home, it's already 630pm and I feel damn tired and sleepy. But 1 thing I know that doing passport is the same as we do our identification card (IC), need to wait a very long time as for them, time is not important? Try to think somemore as our service here compare to other country. It is good or bad?

No comments: