Monday, December 31, 2007

End of year 2007

A year had gone....and its my 'lucky' year. What do I mean by 'lucky year'? A year that good for me or clockwise? Oh ya.... it 's the other meaning of lucky, which means it's bad!!!! My intern start this year and I wan to say... OMG!!!!!! I hate it and i really doesn't wanna go for my intern. To be honest, I really not ready for it. I still wan to go campus, like other students, not going to work.

Besides, today I was 'preparing' my intern.. going out to find where's the company is located. I'm so good. haha.. just pretending to prepare. I was going out at 11 am to go to Paramount. I take 3 hours to reach there. Oh.. seems that I lost my way. I taking the metro 12 bus to go SS2. After a while, I ask the conductor the place that I wan to go, but what he say is 'U taking the wrong bus'. I was like What!!! Then he ask me go down and take metro 99. 

I was very angry that time and just go down to wait for another bus. Finally, the bus reach and quickly get in. Although the bus pass by Paramount, but it doesn't pass by the company. I walk under the hot sun for 1 hours to search the company. 

After that, I can't stand anymore and I called the company to find out the location. Oh yes, it's just near by. And I was thinking why i couldn't find it. When I reach the position there, I say the company name CSH. Oh, it a really 'big office' until I can't see it. The steps to go up the office is very big. I reach the office and what I was looking is that, the company only got 4 people work. Wah, so many people working here. My feeling that time quite disappointed. 

After I sit there for a while and asking my working hours, I left. I use 3+ hours to reach here and the OL girl told me that you can take LRT to go Tmn Jaya. I was like....zzz can  take LRT, why I take bus. Im so silly. I went back home.

I pray that I would do well in my intern although I doesn't like to work in a magazines agencies. I prefer news than feature..but what can I do....

No comments: