Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Reasonable?

If I didn't write out what I feel, I feel ashamed and angry myself. It is a bored lousy day for me, because I don't has anything to do. I was thought went back home cos of the electricity but after half an hour, it been fixed. 

First of all, my senior doesn't give anything for me to work on. I don't know what she's doing. She just sits online, and chatting with the new gal. Second, most I was angry was the new colleague, who is now translating an article. That article, is me who translate it from Cantonese record to English version. Say what, she keeps complaining about it. Saying it's weird; it's like a bit bla bla bla... And my senior too, saying and laughing there. Just like doesn't care my feeling? SHE IS THE ONE ASKING ME TRANSLATE AS A DRAFT, NOT A REAL ARTICLE. Because SHE IS THE ONE WHO NEED TO WRITE THE INTERVIEW. 

Now, I feel like a crown, giving them laughing on me. Is it an intern easy being bully? Do you know that it is hard for me to listen to Cantonese. I assume that my mother tongue is Cantonese, but it doesn't mean that I' m pro in it. I already try my best to do it, but feel that I being laugh from a new gal that doesn't know how to respect others. Keep talking behind people back even though it is not me. 

I don't expect that my article is a very good article, and yours is a pro. Respect others, more important I also your colleague even though I'm an intern. 
  
I really can't stand the act from those people, who think that they are 'important character' here, acting in front of me, hurt my feeling, thinking them self too busy? Busy. I wonder what this word means. Busy, can chat, viewing friendster or even on the phone with sister. This is call busy? Now only I knew it. 

Now, they comment our sub-editor, saying about her works that doesn't work properly. A word, 'dog' came out from the new gal mouth. She likes wanted to argue with the sub-editor, words from her mouth is really impolite. And even use the boss name. A new gal behaving like a boss after two days.... -.- shame on her. The senior also the same. Maybe because she had been promoted to a manager position, now can show her power. They had spent one hour plus to argue the sub-editor. Says that busies for the coming issues, but can argue and wasted almost two hours doing immature behavior and all kids stuff. 

I had been sitting here early in the morning and still nothing for me to do. I really worry about my result, which will be given by those people. How am I going to face my result? 
   

1 comment:

david santos said...

Untuk mengelak tragedi sama berulang kembali, dan demi keselamatan anak-anak kita, kami sedang menganjurkan kempen ke seluruh dunia, memaparkan gambar NURIN JAZLIN JAZIMIN di blog-blog di seluruh dunia pada 25 April 2008. Janganlah kita melupakan NURIN JAZLIN.

David Santos