Sunday, August 17, 2008

LEE CW lose

I was so disappointed with the match today, between LCW and Lin D. LCW lose to Lin D, 12- 21, 8-21. It is so terrible the results. I really can’t imagine how LCW had such a bad performance today.

All along the performance, he did not do well. It seems that he can’t even catch or hit the ball. What’s wrong with him today? Where is his spirit to get gold medal? Why? Most of the time, he can’t hit the ball and doesn’t have energy to hit back the ball.

I really thought that LCW will defeat Lin D. Lin D is such a good and tough player. He can really hit the ball very fast and doesn’t’ give any chance to his enemy.

In the first match, LCW already lose to Lin D, with the score 12-21. It’s quite bad compare to others. Unfortunately, in second game, he loses 8-21. That is really bad score. LCW performance today compare to last two days is so different. I feel really sad and disappointed with him.

Maybe some people think that it’s okay for him because he still get silver medal. But for me, he really can get gold medal for the game. I don’t know why his perform so badly today. My sister say it’s ‘bao lang’. I don’t know what that is.

However, I hope LCW will ‘jia you’ in other games and become the top player again. Malaysia supports you forever.

No comments: