Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Two Faces?

Today is Tuesday, I still have 8 days to go, to get back my freedom, to get back my joyful, to enjoy my holiday.

Yesterday, there is a new colleague start working here, replacing our sales marketing. And to your surprise, it is a guy. One guy and four girls in our office. Do you think what I'm thinking? Lols~! And to your surprise, both my colleague attitude is totally different than before.

Now, a new write is here, and there is no place for me to fit in. What I did everyday is online. My writing features are all giving to her. I feel like I'm useless here. After the writer came, all the writing I did before is giving to my editor. Now, I need to give the writer to edit it.-.- I don't mind edit my mistake, but I feel weird. Got one time I write a event, I just write for the past few months. She told me with a dissatisfied tone, saying that I did not write with our 'House Style'. =.=

I was like 'we got house style'? No one told me before -.-?. I quite blur that time. I been writing for the past three months and now only telling me that I did not follow 'house style'? She should tell me early and not wait till now.

Ok, fine. Another sales guy here is new. My editor treat like him better than me. Telling him that the ex-sales attitude. But, what I heard is all the bad things about her, not even a good single words about her.

Am I too suspicious? But I really feel weird. I believe human attitude will change or even with a two faces to live on, and I need to get used of it to work in this industry.

No comments: