Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fool

1 st of April is... April Fool.  "The day is marked of hoaxes and practical jokes of varying sophistication on friends, enemies and neighbors. Or sending them on fools errands, to embarrass the gullible".  

What a tricky day. Even myself, being play or foolish by other people. But, what can I do? 
For past two days, I have been tiring, doing all the stuff in office. I'm not complaining about my work, but I feel that my colleagues have played me. 

A renovation had been done in our office for the past few days... Today, what I had done? I been ask to carry all the heavy books, and arrange it again on the other side of the cupboard. This had been asks from my senior colleague, where I'm the only one that doing it. She and the others staff, sitting in the office, eating, and chatting there. 

Around 3pm after my boss go out, my senior asks me to arrange the magazine, from the old issue to new issue, and put it on the cupboard. My reaction that time is OMG. I knew that it wouldn't be easy. Eventually, she asks me to do by my own. I was like what!!! The books in the boxes are so heavy and you wan me to take by my own? Am I your servant? 

She and the other staff, sitting there and busying by their works. I was really disappointed that time. I am not angry that I need to do that stuff, but why can't they help me to carry the boxes here? 

And after my boss came in, ask how the arrange, my senior told her 'WE' arrange already at the cupboard. I was like, Hello? It's ME, NOT WE. I even hurt my finger putting the books on it. 

This is a very big joke for me for the 1st day of April. "Thank You".  
 

No comments: