Monday, March 10, 2008

New government- new system?

Wake up people. Wake up. It is time for us to change, for our country to change, voice from the public due to the election results. People were expecting some new face to rule the states. The voting result is shocking me; BN fails to win two-third of parliamentary seats, losing five states. People are unhappy with BN and want change. 

The result from the election is shocking me. I don't expect that BN will lose so many seats. Is this means that we, as citizen no longer confident with our government? Is this what we want? Is this what we need? 

The most shocking me is that all Penang state had lost their seats to the Opposition. When I reading the newspaper, it seems that Malaysia politics will have a big change, like a Tsunami. What will happen to us? 

The Opposition had won five state from the BN, Kedah, Selangor, Kelantan, Penang and Perak. Actually, I only expect Kelantan will just lose to PAS, but the others four states as well lose to BN. Penang, majority of Chinese people, will lose to BN, winning by Opposition. DAP Lim Guan Eng will be the fourth chief minister replacing Tan Sri Dr Koh Tsu Koon.  Even my house area here, Lembah Pantai, PKR Nurul Izzah beat Datuk Seri Shahrizat Abdul Jalil. Now, Selangor also win by the oppostion. This may cause much political issue between BN and Opposition.

Hopefully, the new government will do some different after winning the election. I'm waiting the new system from them so that we as the citizen will get a better life.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.